Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Basket Weave Headband Instructions

Brand new Basket Weave Headband Instructions should be ready on Monday! I've been making them for a while but I haven't seen any other headbands made like this so I'm excited to share! There are SO many variations I just love making them! I know you will too, so keep an eye on the website, because if I finish earlier...I will post them!

Time just flies by and I got delayed a bit with these instructions because of sick kids, school commitments and volunteering (mostly at school). I just finished up a faux stained glass set of vases with the third grade class as our auction donation. Also several large local orders have occupied me. But I have a free afternoon so I will be writing away!

Also new combinations of ebooks perfect for vacation at the beach, aquarium or cruise! Beach Combo Pack including the Seashell, Seahorse and Goldfish are available bundled at a discount!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Karyn :)

No comments: